Latest blog entries
- Between 2010 and 2012, Neville Gabie was Artist in Residence for the Olympic Delivery Authority. Focusing on the emerging world-scale and world-class development of the Olympic Park in Stratford, east [more…]
- guardian.co.uk, Sunday 20 May 2012 20.32 BST Neville Gabie’s next project will ‘explore how far away we might have moved from the original spirit of the Games’ Link [more…]
- Its difficult to get to, unglamorous and the screening of the film was in a disused Squash Court, but this was the perfect place to begin showing the film to [more…]
Link to Guardian.co.uk article 20 May 2012 [167013 Views]
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 20 May 2012 20.32 BST
Neville Gabie’s next project will ‘explore …
Twelve Seventy Screenings, Newham Leisure Centre [56838 Views]
Its difficult to get to, unglamorous and the screening of the film …
Carpenters Road before and after demolition [54849 Views]
Between 1986 to 2011 the former Yardley’s Factory on …
About the Unearthed project [50599 Views]
During my first few days as Artist in Residence on the Olympic Park, the site was constantly described to me …
- viagra on Carpenters Road before and after demolition Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable ...
- online_cialis on Carpenters Road before and after demolition Very energetic blog, I enjoyed that a lot. Perhaps there is a part 2?