Latest blog entries
- Between 2010 and 2012, Neville Gabie was Artist in Residence for the Olympic Delivery Authority. Focusing on the emerging world-scale and world-class development of the Olympic Park in Stratford, east [more…]
- guardian.co.uk, Sunday 20 May 2012 20.32 BST Neville Gabie’s next project will ‘explore how far away we might have moved from the original spirit of the Games’ Link [more…]
- Its difficult to get to, unglamorous and the screening of the film was in a disused Squash Court, but this was the perfect place to begin showing the film to [more…]
Link to Guardian.co.uk article 20 May 2012 [168024 Views]
guardian.co.uk, Sunday 20 May 2012 20.32 BST
Neville Gabie’s next project will ‘explore …
Carpenters Road before and after demolition [97023 Views]
Between 1986 to 2011 the former Yardley’s Factory on …
Twelve Seventy Screenings, Newham Leisure Centre [71391 Views]
Its difficult to get to, unglamorous and the screening of the film …
About the Unearthed project [69266 Views]
During my first few days as Artist in Residence on the Olympic Park, the site was constantly described to me …
- sports trading on Carpenters Road before and after demolition I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also pay a quick visit this weblog on regular basis ...
- See Details on Carpenters Road before and after demolition There's certainly a lot to learn about this subject. I really like all of the points you have made.